Thursday, November 22, 2012

Its my life

Here is a thought, a strange one I am told
I will tell you what I think if I may be so bold

This is my life so my choices are my own
What I say, What I do, they reflect on me and me alone

I do not want to offend you, nor show disrespect
I just see things that you somehow neglect

This is my life so my feelings are my own
What I love, What I hate, this feeling in my bone

I have my calling and mark to leave
I am not boring, I got things to achieve

This is my life so my actions are my own
What I value, What I ignore, to the world I will make it known

I learn what I want so I can excel
I do what I love, don't care if it wont sell

This is my life so my thoughts are my own
What I dream, What I create, I am not another clone

The future I see, is mine to grasp
Once I am there I am sure you will gasp

This is my life so my assets are my own
What I make, What I produce, this is my throne

I change the world and make it anew
Am I so wrong to follow my hugh

This is my life so leave me alone
Stop forcing me to live it as if it was your own

1 comment: