Monday, January 16, 2012

My First Blog here

Some of you might already know me from my page on FaceBook and my blog there.

I will try on my blog here to present something different than what I am presenting on FaceBook.
My FaceBook page was and will remain as a much more personal nature than what I will be posting here.
Here I will try to show my wildly Unreasonable ideas to the point where it is Irrational to persist on perusing them any more.

The ideas I will talk about will cover a wide range of topics from Education, Religion, Science, Sports (eSports to be precise), Economy and even time travel.

I know that most of you might find these ideas utterly insane or even boarder line ..... (I can't really find the word for it, if after you read my posts this word comes to you please let me know).
So please do post your thoughts (and insults if that would make you feel good), oh and please try your best to kill these ideas and cure me of my Irrationally Unreasonableness.

See you on my next post

No comments:

Post a Comment